What a weird week when it comes to tech news especially with everyone still obsessing about Apple and its little problem with the iPhone 4. Sure there might have been other news somewhere in the tech world but if it didn’t involve a movie analogy or apple then it just didn’t matter.
But never fear, your ever faithful host haven’t let you down yet and tonight will be no different.
Posts referred to in the show.
- Foursquare executives pocket $4.6M for themselves from funding – VentureBeat
- The Rewards of Inflating a Bubble – Valleywag
- How the Old Spice Videos Are Being Made – ReadWriteWeb
- I suddenly have an insatiable thirst for some Perrier water – The Inquisitr
- Best Tampon Commercial Ever – The Inquisitr
- The Closest Thing to a Rebuttal I’m Going to Get from TechCrunch – Mark ‘Rizzn’ Hopkins
- Apple to hold special iPhone 4 press conference on Friday – The Loop
Enjoy the show