Not being one’s to let anything too serious stop Sean or I from doing the show tonight’s episode finds Sean suffering through horrendous hotel Internet service in order to join me for our Cool Stuff night.
Before we get to that though we do take a moment to praise the Internet gods for finally allowing Netflix to reach Canada and for a reasonable price.
From three it’s all about robot skin, rubber band Gatling guns and glass speakers. You know cool stuff.
Just so you know we aren’t pulling your leg about how bad Sean’s connection was here’s the speed test result he showed me.
Posts referred to in the show.
- New electronic skin gives robots the sense of touch – io9
- Rubber Band Gatling Gun Will Cost You $500, Totally Worth It – The Inquisitr
- Apparently the Future Is Now: Homemade Coil Gun – Great White Snark
- Glass Speakers? What Are You, Crazy? – CrunchGear
- Braille GPS helps the blind to navigate in unfamiliar places – DVICE
Enjoy the show.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet