This has to be consider one of those non sequitur type shows where everything stems from tech talk but has absolutely nothing to with tech – well at least the closer we get to the end. From dead kid in the street to sneaky quadrotors to really bad tacos we cover it all not to mention that Sean gets his revenge and blinds me with a website so bad that it is actually awesome in a GeoCities way.
Posts referred to in tonight’s show.
- This Is How I Read TechCrunch: Without Comments – TechCrunch
- A body on Google Street View? Don’t worry it’s just me playing dead, says girl, ten – Mail Online
- Watch this now: The Twitter Movie Trailer – The Next Web
- Cyber-Cute Overload: Quadrocopter Drone Has Its Own Little Home – Crunch Gear
- Norwegian Mailbox Drone – BotJunkie
And Sean’s give to web designers around the world a gift to haunt your nights – don’t blame me if you eyes bleed
Enjoy the show.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet