What started out looking like it was going to be a day of hell for both Sean and I turned out to be pretty good given that we were both pretty tied up with other things for the majority of the day. Of course the tech blogosphere came to rescue with some fun things for us to talk about – which is a good thing.
From 10 year old press releases to some of the best shows on television, and how they could end up costing you more money than you think, we covered a wide range of subjects.
Posts referred to in tonight’s show.
- Damn Telus that was fast – WinExtra
- Image of the Day: An Apple monolith in Shanghai – DVICE
- Telescopic Eye Implant gets approved by the FDA – SlipperyBrick
- Is Twitter’s estimate of 800 million search queries per day over-inflated? – BGR
- The Pirate Bay Hacked, Attackers Gain Access To Entire User Database – The Next Web
- New Apple TV Will Push 99 Cent Streaming TV Rentals – NewTeeVee
Enjoy the show