Thank God it’s Friday even if it is a total write-off for anything even closely resembling getting work done. The saving grace is t hat this is the day that Sean and I get together on the show and have some fun ripping on the headlines at Techmeme at the time we hit the record button.
Here’s a few of the headlines we had some fun with or caused us to bang our heads in frustration.
- Did Disguising the iPhone 4 Mask a Temperamental Antenna?- Bits
- 77% of iPhone 4 sales were upgrades – Fortune
- Going, Going, Almost Gone: Foursquare Poised to Get New VC Funding, After Being “One Inch” From Sale to Facebook – Kara Swisher
- EXCLUSIVE: First Teaser For “The Social Network” [VIDEO] – Mashable
- Apple Retina Display – Jonesblog
- Remote Kill and Install on Google Android – Jon Oberheide
- The National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace – The White House
- Coke sees ‘phenomenal’ result from Twitter ads – Financial Times
Enjoy the show