For some reason during tonight’s show Sean and I ended up reminiscing about he fun years of BJ’s in the White House, the definition of ‘is’ and how it compares to the horror of today with a coastline drowning in oil from a company that prefers dragging its feet. I’m not sure how we exactly ended up there but we did start, and end, talking about tech stuff.
Stuff like how Perez isn’t anybodies idiots especially those who think he would endanger his millions over some questionable photograph that was only there via a link.
Stuff like Apple dropping new Mac type stuff with the utmost quietness.
The end of the show was a look at how Marvel, and the comic industry in general, seems to be walking the same road as the music industry – the one to oblivion.
Posts referred to in the show.
- Apple’s stepchildren, Mac Mini and OS X, see some quiet updates – The Inquisitr
- John Gruber practices his pot calling kettle black routine – WinExtra
- Has Apple Abandoned The Mac? – TechnoBuffalo
- Perez Hilton Miley Cyrus Child Pornography Scandal Could Spell Legal Disaster For Blogger – Pop Crunch
- Marvel Pricing Digital Comics Three Times Higher Than Paper Copies [Updated] – Techdirt
Enjoy the show
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet