Given the fact that both Sean and myself suffered computer problems of one or another it’s amazing we both had any hair left by the time we started the show. But we surmounted the problems and pressed on because the last thing we would want is t o deprive our listeners of their Friday night dose of humor and sounds of our heads hitting the desks as we peruse the black hole of sensibility that is Techmeme.
So without any further ado here are the headlines that got us going from Techmeme tonight.
- Comscore Says It’ll Fix Search Share Measurement Now That Yahoo And Microsoft Are Gaming It (YHOO, MSFT, GOOG) – Silicon Alley Insider
- Just When He Thought He Was Out, Facebook Pulls Calacanis Back In – TechCrunch
- iPhone 4 at Wal-Mart on June 24 – CNET News
- World Cup Fever: Internet Has Busiest Day Ever as Tabulated by Akamai – Beet.TV
- Google Voice Desktop App Launch Delayed, May Be Scrapped – TechCrunch
- The End Of An Era: Hotmail Ditches The Taglines – TechCrunch
- Apple fears the killer app – Why does everything suck?
- iPad Hackers: Obtaining Emails Not Illegal, We Will Fight If Charges Are Pressed – The Snitch
- ITC to probe Apple for HTC patent infringement – Reuters
- Exclusive: Twitter’s Next Moneymaker-”Promoted Trends” – MediaMemo
- FTC Sets Apple Mobile Software Probe – Wall Street Journal
Enjoy the show