What better way to start off your week than a good dose of some really moronic things we have from around the web. I mean where else can you find out about joydicks, floating cellphone enclosures or a Trekkie menstrual pad.
Seriously it doesn’t get any better or moronic that this.
- Luxottica to produce prescription 3D glasses – THR
- Consumers Are Excited About 3D-TVs at Home–Until They Try One – Fast Company
- The Joydick – SF Media Labs
- Monster quad bike uses lawn chairs to let you ride in style – DVICE
- Image of the Day: bizarre floating phone helmet – DVICE
- Oregon Scientific Maranello Ferrari Speedometer Line Projection Clock – SlipperyBrick
- Dell’s Convertible Netbook-Tablet Actually Looks Really Cool – CrunchGear
- Trekkie menstrual pad campaign: what does “warp speed absorption” really mean? – io9
- Pee on things you hate with customizable Urinal Cake Kits – SlipperyBrick
Enjoy the show
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet