Yes folks, it’s time for yet another Techmeme Friday where Sean and I spend some time going through the headlines on Techmeme and use them as fodder for our special blend of humor.
Well we call it humor anyway.
Headlines mentioned in the show.
- Airplay is Apple’s ‘Go to Market’ Internet TV strategy - 9 to 5 Mac
- When Web sites and Web apps collide with IE 9: Questions and some answers - Mary Jo Foley
- Statement: Reports of notebook, netbook sales declines grossly exaggerated - Best Buy
- A New Movie Experience, Starring You and Your Friends - Facebook Blog
- Intel Threatens to Sue Anyone Who Uses HDCP Crack - TechCrunch
- Fly on the wall says Apple made Newsday kill funny iPad ap ad - Network World
- T-Mobile Won’t Tax Twitter Texts But Will Hike Prices - GigaOM
- Cuil Goes Down, And We Hear It’s Down For Good - TechCrunch
- Global Wireless Subscriptions Reach 5 Billion - iSuppli
Enjoy the show.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet