The end of the week and the beginning of a long weekend, it doesn’t get any better than that unless of course it’s Techmeme Friday – which it is. While I am not sure if Sean’s keyboard will survive the horrors that he feels are being thrust upon us on this lazy night of Techmeme goodness but I think it was fun.
Especially when it came to Duke Nukem Forever.
Techmeme headlines for the night.
- Apple gets Ping’d with comment spam – They didn’t see this coming? – Chester Wisniewski’s Blog
- The Leaning Tower of Ping: How iTunes Could Be Apple’s Undoing – Xconomy
- Trimming our privacy policies – Official Google Blog
- BREAKING: Facebook Now Displaying All Liked News Articles In Search Results – All Facebook
- Texas Attorney General Investigating Google & Antitrust Issues – Search Engine Land
- Controversial ‘Duke Nukem Forever’ Will Finally Be Released – Speakeasy
- Digg’s Decline, Illustrated – MediaMemo
- BUSTED: Anti-Google Privacy Group Consumer Watchdog Is Tracking Your Clicks With Google Analytics – Silicon Alley Insider
- Apple TV isn’t 1080p and you shouldn’t care – Crave
- Apple Building 2 Million iPads Per Month, But Shooting for 3 Million – Digital Daily
- iOS browsing is bigger than Android (6x) and Linux says NetApps – 9 to 5 Mac
- Mint Sets Spending Data Free – GigaOM
- Coinstar Builds Apple Ties as It Seeks Online Partner – Bloomberg
Enjoy the show.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet