Wow what a desperately boring end of the week on Techmeme. I mean when the high point is the story from Associated Press because you wonder when Techmeme will be getting a bill for over quoting you know it’s boring.
Headlines from Techmeme mentioned in tonight’s show.
- Paul Allen Sues Apple, Others Over Patents – Wall Street Journal
- Google buys Angstro and hires founder to help build social networking service – L.A. Times Tech Blog
- Find out what’s hot on search with the Google Beat – Official Google Blog
- Condé Nast, I’m publicly offering to buy Reddit. – Ben Huh
- In protest, Reddit rolls its own pot ads – CNET News
- Fennec Alpha Released for Android and Nokia N900 – Mozilla Blog
- Six Things Google’s Free Phone Service Can’t Do (and One It Does Very Well) – Gadgetwise
- Digg Responds to User Outrage: Upcoming Stories Will Return – ReadWriteWeb
- Einstein Would Have Used a Mac. John Lennon, Too. – Digital Daily
- Patent Suit Day Continues: Microsoft Takes Fight With i4i Over XML To The Supreme Court – TechCrunch
- Clearwire Confirms New ‘Pay As You Go’ Service Is Coming – mocoNews
- Are Wikileaks Activists Finally Realizing Their Founder Is a Megalomaniac? – Gawker
Enjoy the show
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet