As always on the last day of the week we faithfully bring you the fabulous Techmeme Friday edition of the show. However tonight Techeme must have known we were coming because not only was it boring but they keep showing Sean a different line-up of headlines which left me refreshing and chasing all over the page.
Headlines mentioned in the show
- It’s Official: Google Acquires Like.com – TechCrunch
- Facebook is the new Google – MSNBC
- Facebook Places: The Real Target Is Yelp – GigaOM
- Jobs: Software Update to Address iOS 4 Performance Issues on iPhone 3G ‘Coming Soon’ – MacRumors
- We’ve Moved to Facebook – Hot Potato
- Google TV demo shows off Dish Network integration, universal search (video) – Engadget
- Tweet Button Bookmarklet: Share links from any page – Twitter Blog
- The Future of Internet Search – Esther Dyson
- Digg’s Founder Kevin Rose Says New CEO, Website Are Both About a Week Away – Bloomberg
- Creep Executive Officer – Daring Fireball
- The Fading Glory of the Television and Telephone – Pew
- Textbooks Up Their Game – Wall Street Journal
Enjoy the show.