Wow, it’s that time of the week already and just like all previous Techmeme Fridays we have a boatload of really dumb news headlines from which Sean and I can derive a few moments of hilarity.
Techmeme headlines that caught our funny bone’s.
- Discovering Who To Follow – Twitter Blog
- RIM Said to Plan Tablet for November to Take on Apple’s IPad – Industries
- The Web’s New Gold Mine: Your Secrets – Wall Street Journal
- Android Wallpaper Apps Falsely Accused of Spyware and Stealing Sensitive User Data [FUD] – Android Tapp
- Facebook Said to Put Off IPO Until 2012 to Buy Time for Growth – Bloomberg
- MoneyBall for Startups: Invest BEFORE Product/Market Fit, Double-Down AFTER. – Master of 500 Hats
- Steve Ballmer on the iPad: The transcript – Fortune
- New York Subway Stations Will Go Wireless, Catching Up With Tokyo, Berlin – Bloomberg
- Microsoft Will Take Steps To Block The Google-Yahoo Japan Partnership – Silicon Valley Insider
- Sony’s Response To New Kindle: Not Chasing “Cheapest E-Reader” Title – Velocity
- Did we pronounce privacy dead this week? – CNET
Enjoy the show