I’m not sure what happened to Sean at one point during the show but he managed to fight his way out of the fog and return just in time for a fun conversation about movies. Don’t worry they are tech related.
Posts referred to in the show.
- Is Flipboard Legal? – Gizmodo
- Sorry, No, I’m Not Going to Write a Piece Arguing That Dan Lyons Is a Jackass – Daring Fireball
- Apple the new world leader in software insecurity – Ars Technica
- Apple Safari is a hacker’s info harvesting dream – The Inquisitr
- I know who your name, where you work, and live (Safari v4 & v5) – Jeremiah Grossman
- Nokia’s Q2: 111+ Million Devices Shipped, Sales Tops €10 Billion, Profit Drops 40% – TechCrunch
- T-Mobile wants Apple and Google to start showing them the money – The Inquisitr
- OMG I actually getting stoked for a movie – The Tron Legacy trailer – The Inquisitr
Enjoy the show.
Hey, like this post? Why not share it with a buddy?Tweet